OUR Rowville OPTOMETRIST
Meet our optometry team in Rowville, Victoria.
We provide a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, all with personalised attention, to ensure that your eyes remain healthy for a lifetime.
Meet Our Caring Optometry and Eyecare Team
- Has extensive experience in clinical optometry and has been practicing optometry since graduating from University of Melbourne in 1999.
- Is therapeutically endorsed (PGCertOcTher), enabling prescription of various medications for the eye.
-Has a special interest in myopia control, orthokeratology, and ocular diseases (including diabetic retinopathy, dry eye disease, glaucoma, macular degeneration etc.).
-Enjoys spending time with family, watching movies and travelling.
- Samantha is one of the friendly voices you hear when you call to make an appointment or you have an enquiry.
- Has extensive retail experience especially in fashion
- Her experience allows her to assist you in your frame and optical lens choices
- Samantha is able to do minor repairs and adjustments
- Samantha lives locally and knows the Rowville area well
- When she is not working hard (or cleaning) she enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Tania has worked in the optics for 16+ years qualifying as a Dispenser/ Mechanic in 2007.
- Has experience working with patients in practice and also fitting labs.
- Tania is the "Go to" person for complicated repairs and adjustments.
- Enjoys dispensing optical needs to suite everyones lifestyle
- Does contact lens tuitions for all types of lenses
In her free time she enjoys building Dollhouses and spending time with friends and family.